T.G.I. Friday | Happy and Funny Friday Quotes with Images

Friday is a special day in itself! It is the last working day of the week (for most of us), and the beginning of a fun-filled weekend. It is the day when we all let go of the seriousness of our daily schedule and get ready to experience all the fun that lies ahead in the upcoming weekend. Now let's have a look at some funny Friday quotes, tgi friday, quotes, images

Here we have collected Funny and Happy Friday Quotes.

“Hands up if you love Fridays.”

“I’ve always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best.”

“Just breathe.”

“Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.”

“Today is the perfect day to be happy.”

“Friday is my second favorite “F” word.”

“I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.”

“Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom”Lauren Oliver

“May your Friday sparkle.”

“It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves..they tend to spill over.”Kai Sinclair
T.G.I.F, Thank God It's Friday Meme.


For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury.John Sununu

Good Morning, Happy Friday May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine And Flowers.

“I Friday had a face, I would kiss it.”

Can we restart the weekend.
“Fri-Day.”

“Friday! Finally, I made it.”

“I don’t do casual Fridays.”

Aloha friday no work till monday.

“Happy Fri-yay!”

Dude it's friday, Hello Weekend.


“Don’t be afraid to fail; Be afraid not to try.”

Have a fabulous friday.

“If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on”Amber Tamblyn

I love friday.

“I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.”

“Make today ridiculously amazing.”

In friday we trust.

“Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon”Richard Nelson Bolles

Hello friday I've been waiting for you.

“Friday is here. Let’s do this.”

I'm so happy see you. Hello friday.

“Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.”

“TGIF. We are ready to party!”

Smile its friday let the weekend begin.

“Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.”

“Friday. Best day ever…”

Stop waiting for friday.

“Have a fabulous Friday, Darlings!”

“It’s finally Friday.”

Is it just me or does coffee taste better on friday.

“After such a long week, Friday never felt so fine!”

Tomorrow is friday get ready.

“Leaving work on Friday. Amazing little feeling.”

Thank god it's friday TGIF.

“TGIF. Thank God I’m Female. Thank God I’m Fabulous. Thank God I’m Funny. And yes, Thank God It’s Friday!”

Oh friday let me hug you.

“I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love with.”

Woo hoo it's friday.

“I think we’re seeing in working mothers a change from ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ to ‘Thank God it’s Monday.’ If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent”Ann Diehl

Yay it's friday.

Hope you enjoyed these awesome quotes about friday. Please Don’t forget to share Funny Friday and Happy Friday Quotes with Images to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of quotes about monday as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes About Success That Will Inspire You

Pain Quotes, Short Love Pain Quotes Status

Lovely Friendship Quotes Images To Share With a Friends